Friday 1 February 2013

Recent Purchases


I'm a cook who tends not to measure any ingredients when cooking and hopes for the best (which usually works). However, I decided to change this in the New Year, and get some new tools for my kitchen.


I purchased a hand mixer and an electronic kitchen scale also from Tesco. This has made baking so much quicker, fun and easy. For anyone like me who is looking to purchase any of these items and doesn't want to spend too much I would definetly advice having a look at Tesco's value range.


The hand mixer cost only £6.00 and the electronic kitchen scale cost £9.00











I recently purchased a Baking Book by Good HouseKeeping, to date I have made two recipes from it and they have come out great!! check here to look at my Victoria Sandwich cake.
The book is easy to read and there are clear instructions on each recipe and also images to accompany, which provides good guidance for the end result.  
There are also excellent baking tips at the end.
It cost only £3 from WHSmith (Previously £25) so was definetly worth it!






No comments:

Post a Comment